Translink – B-LINE UBC CORRIDOR - Westbrook Mall Segment
Completion Date: October 31, 2019
All Roads is proud to be a part of the first steps toward faster, more reliable bus service for the 41st Avenue corridor in Vancouver. Once in service, TransLink’s new high-frequency, limited-stop B-Line service will run from Joyce–Collingwood SkyTrain Station to UBC all day, every day. The new 41st Avenue B-Line will run every 3-6 minutes during rush hour with the capacity to carry up to 4,400 people, adding much needed people-moving capacity to this busy arterial.
- Excavation and removal of existing Concrete, Asphalt, Utilities & Line Markings.
- Asphalt Milling
- Storm Drainage Improvements
- Granular Base Construction
- Misc. Concrete Works including Construction of complete Bus Pads.
- Asphalt Paving
- Landscaping Improvements
- Roadway Lighting , Signalization and Signage
Project Engineer Information: WSP