District of Hope - Kawkawa Lake Road Improvements
3,380 MT of Asphalt Paving completed on July 31, 2018
Completion Date: July 31, 2018
Finished well before scheduled completion date of October 1, 2018. A summary of specific work items includes the following (approx. quantities):
- 12,500 m2 Cold Milling of Asphalt Pavement up to 200mm Depth
- 12,700 m2 of Road Base Construction new Granular Base.
- Installation of Storm Drywells and Catch Basins.
- 125m of Extruded Asphalt Curbing
- 1470 l.m. of Gravel Shouldering
- 3,380 MT of Asphalt Paving
Client: District of Hope
Project Engineer Information: Derek Young, True Consulting