City of Chilliwack - 2019 and 2020 Asphalt Rehabilitation
11,400 MT of Asphalt Paving
Completion Date: May 31, 2020
Lump Sum End Product Specification Contract, that included the following.
Excavation and embankment, supply, grading, and installation of granular base and subbase, various types of Geogrid Placement, Milling, Reclaiming, asphalt concrete paving, pavement markings, concrete and asphalt sidewalk, asphalt multi-use pathway, modification of existing and construction of new curb and islands, modification of existing and construction of new Manholes, catchbasins and lawnbasins, Rail Crossings, sodding and seeding, and gravel shouldering.
- 10 different Municipal Roadway Reconstruction Projects
- Milling, Reclaiming, Widening and Paving
- Installation of Storm Sewer Catch Basins and Lawn Basins.
- Installation of Concrete Islands, Curb & Gutter and Sidewalks
- Micro-Piling and Grade Beams
- Railway Crossing Improvements and Line Markings
- 11,400 MT of Asphalt Paving
Client: City of Chilliwack
Project Engineer Information: City of Chilliwack Engineering Department