168 St & Hwy 10 - Arterial Intersection Improvements
2,500 MT of Superpave Asphalt completed in November 2019
Completion Date: November 1, 2019
Construction of Arterial Intersection Improvements. Project included, but not necessarily limited to the following.
Tree and shrub removals, protection, and trimming, excavation and embankment, supply, grading, and installation of granular base and subbase, asphalt concrete paving, pavement markings, concrete and asphalt sidewalk, asphalt multi-use pathway, modification of existing and construction of new curb and island, modification of existing and construction of new catchbasins and lawnbasins, rail signal footings and conduits, sodding and seeding and site clean-up and restoration works. Off site works include habitat restoration planting at Mound Farm Park located at 5202 168 Street.
- 6,000 m2 of Clearing and Grubbing
- 10,000 m3 of Excavation
- Complete site preparation
- Installation of Storm Sewer Catch Basins and Lawn Basins.
- Installation of Concrete Islands, Curb & Gutter and Sidewalks
- Traffic Signal and Lighting Modification
- Fencing, landscaping, Railway Crossing Improvements and Line Markings
- 2,500 MT of Superpave Asphalt
Client: City of Surrey
Project Engineer Information: Ron Lee, Peng