Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure - Hwy #1
Willingdon Ave. to Gaglardi Way, Burnaby
Completion Date: October 30, 2020
Willingdon Ave. to Gaglardi Way - 78 Lane KM of Asphalt Road Resurfacing of Highways in Burnaby Area
The $7.4-million project includes resurfacing Highway 1 in both directions including the shoulders and on and off ramps of connecting interchanges. We work closely with both WorkSafeBC and the provincial ministry of transportation and infrastructure.
We ensure COVID-19 protocols including social distancing are followed during the construction work. To minimize driving delays work is done at night with a minimum of two lanes open to traffic through the work zone.
- 53,000 Metric Tonnes of EPS Asphlat Paving
- Asphalt Milling
- Storm Drainage Improvements
- Concrete Barrier Re & Re
- Granular Base Shouldering
- Supply and Install of Crash Attenuaters
- Inlaid Durable Pavement Markings/Wet Night High Visibility
- Extensive Traffic Control and Quality Management
Client: Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Project Supervisor Information: WSP